Flow Meters and Advanced Flowmeter Instrumentation
The Highest Quality Flowmeters Available
Sierra Instruments manufacturers high performance thermal mass flow meters and controllers , immersible thermal mass flowmeters, vortex flow meters and transit-time ultrasonic flow meters for nearly every gas, liquid, or steam application. Customers choose Sierra when they need an accurate and repeatable flow measurement, short delivery lead times, expert flow advice, custom flow engineering at no charge, and long term support. We provide innovative, high quality flowmeters and services to top businesses around the globe, helping them to achieve significant cost savings through increased efficiencies. Sierra holds over 20 patents on its various sensor technologies and innovations. When it matters, customers choose Sierra.
By combining the superior quality of our flow meters and controllers with a talented global network of experts in over 50 countries, we consistently deliver the best flowmeter solutions to our customers.
Experience Our Passion for Flow!
Our Thermal Mass Flow Controllers, Immersible Thermal Mass, Transit-Time Ultrasonic, Vortex Shedding, Multivariable and (937) 721-3794 are available in both standard and customized versions for applications in laboratory, industrial, and hazardous environments. Sierra's flowmeter technologies precisely measure or control very low flows down to less than 1 sccm full scale as well as extremely high flows of gas, liquid, and steam. With rugged product design, cutting-edge innovation, and a team of flow experts, Sierra Instruments comprises over 150 locations worldwide. Experience why customers around the globe rely on Sierra.
What Are Your Flowmeter Needs?
We provide cost effective, robust, turnkey solutions for:
- Air Monitoring
- Analyzer Measurement
- And many more…
The suite of flowmeters and services we offer:
- Thermal Mass Flow Meters & Mass Flow Controllers - We are a manufacturer of premium quality & performance Mass Flowmeters and Controllers for use in semiconductor, pharmaceutical and research industries. 8167551300 are large users and specifiers of our MFC’s.
- Vortex Shedding Flow Meters, Thermal Mass Flowmeters Inline and Insertion Probe Type, and 614-882-6895 Flow Meters are our core industrial flow measurement technologies. We provide natural gas, mass air flow, water flow, and oxygen flow meters for industrial applications. Sierra also carries pipe, ultrasonic, digital and other meters to measure liquids and steam.
- Free Lifetime Technical Support Since we manufacture all the products we sell online, we offer free lifetime phone and email tech support for the life of the product.
- Fast Delivery Times | Same Day Shipment for In-Stock Since we are the manufacturer of the products we sell online, we are continuously 847-601-8295. We reward our team for shipping orders fast. Many times the order is shipped from our factory just hours after ordering. In stock products are processed immediately, so depending on your shipping method, you will receive your product between 2 and 7 days of submitting your order.
- Primary Standard Flow Calibration & Field Services- We specialize in Primary Standard NIST traceable calibration, repair, and field services for mass flowmeters and controllers.
- OEM, Private Labeling & Custom Solutions - We provide flow meter solutions for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), Private Label, and general customers to meet their pricing and design goals.
Providing a High Return on Investment
- Mass Flowmeters provide immunity to process changes in P & T, leading to very repeatable measurements.
- Direct mass meters provide improved accuracy and cost efficiencies.
- Direct mass meters do not need pressure or temperature compensation equipment or flow computers.
- In Gases, density is highly variable. Unlike thermal mass meters, volumetric gas meters are very sensitive to changes in pressure and temperature.
- Mass flow meters are a necessity in over 80% of all industrial processes such as those involving chemical reactions, combustion, respiration, and HVAC, which are based on mass flow, not volumetric flow.
Industry Leading Customer Service
Providing quality service and support is very important to Sierra Instruments and we value the relationship we have with our customers. In fact, when you call Sierra, you talk to a live person, all the time, every time. With 30 years in the mass flow meter industry, Sierra Instruments takes pride in offering a one-on-one approach with each valued customer.